Wednesday 27 September 2017, 7 - 9pm
Brent Civic Centre, Engineers Way, Wembley, Third floor Committee Room 3
Join the consultation on The Mayor of London’s draft Public Access and Engagement Strategy.
Give your views and ask questions about proposals to:
· close some police station front counters and contact points
· increase online reporting, contact and information
· increase police visibility through use of new technology
· have two dedicated PCs and one PCSO per ward
· increase public engagement through information, reassurance and empowerment
· combine borough policing resources.
Meet the new Brent police leaders and ask them questions.
Find out about:
· police activity on knife crime and violence
· the impact of body-worn-video
· focused activity by the police and council partnership tasking team
· the work of the Safer Neighbourhood Board.
For more information, click here or email email@example.com to edit.